In order to complete or delete secondary objects of activity, the associates of a company must complete and submit to the Trade Register Office where the company has its registered office an application for registration, to which are added:
- the amending act of the articles of association, which may be represented, as the case may be, by: the decision of the general meeting of shareholders / shareholders or the decision of the sole shareholder,
- the updated articles of association,
- the standard declaration on own responsibility regarding the authorization of operation signed by the associates or administrators,
- any other authorizations provided by special laws.
We can help you with:
- Drafting and legal certification of the documents (decision of the general meeting, decision of the sole shareholder, articles of association),
- Completion of all applications and forms for registration of the claim,
- Submission of the file to the Trade Register,
- Delivery of final documents.
For any other information, please contact us.
“Andreea Sersea” Law Office
Zefirului Street, No. 19, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania