According to Law no. 31/1990 regarding the companies, which represent the framework law in this field, the secondary working offices represent dismemberments without legal personality, belonging to the companies, where they can carry out their activity partially or fully.
The company must have a title for the space intended for the secondary office, in which it will operate according to its object of activity.
Like the other changes of the company (change of headquarters, objects of activity, etc.), for opening a working point, the professional must complete and submit to the Trade Register Office where the company has its registered office, an application for registration, to which are added, inter alia:
- the amending act of the articles of association, which may be represented, as the case may be, by: the decision of the general meeting of shareholders / shareholders or the decision of the sole shareholder, the updated articles of association,
- the updated constitutive act
- proof of space,
- any other permits provided by special laws.
In addition, you should know that if there are at least 5 employees at the workplace, you must follow the registration procedure at the Fiscal Administration.
Thus, you must complete a form within 30 days from the date of establishment of the office and submit it to the Fiscal Administration., together with the documents requested by ANAF.
We can help you with:
- Drafting and legal certification of the documents (decision of the general meeting, decision of the sole shareholder, articles of association),
- Completion of all applications and forms for registration of the claim,
- Submission of the file to the Trade Register,
- Delivery of final documents.
For any other information, please contact us.
“Andreea Sersea” Law Office
Zefirului Street, No. 19, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
+40 0773 340 401