The operation of closing the working point is performed first at the Trade Register, and subsequently, this change is declared to the Fiscal Administration, within a maximum of 30 days.
The following documents are required to record the closure of the office:
- Application for registration,
- Decision of the general meeting of shareholders / shareholders or decision of the sole shareholder,
- An original self-declaration, signed by associates or administrators,
- Company registration certificate.
If the company had a secondary office with at least 5 employees and thus had the obligation to request their fiscal registration, as a payer of income tax from salaries, together with the resolution from the Trade Register, it will have to be submitted to the Fiscal Administration, a form called Declaration for closing a secondary office.
The declaration will be accompanied by the proving act regarding the cessation of the quality of subject of fiscal law, as well as by the fiscal registration certificate, in order to cancel it.
The closing of the activity of the secondary office, which has less than 5 employees, is done by submitting another form and the documents proving the information entered in the declaration regarding the dissolution of the secondary headquarters.
We can help you with:
- Drafting and legal certification of the documents (decision of the general meeting, decision of the sole shareholder, articles of association),
- Completion of all applications and forms for registration of the claim,
- Submission of the file to the Trade Register,
- Delivery of final documents.
For any other information, please contact us.
“Andreea Sersea” Law Office
Zefirului Street, No. 19, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania