A company can have a single main object of activity, which corresponds to a single CAEN code, but the number of secondary objects of activity is not limited.
The procedure for changing the object of activity can take place at any time, following the decision of the sole shareholder / partners.
First of all, in order to modify the object of activity of a company (completion, extension, reformulation, specification of field and main activity, change of field and main activity), the professional must complete and submit to the Trade Register Office a a registration application, to which are added:
- the amending act of the articles of association, which may be represented, as the case may be, by: the decision of the general meeting of shareholders / shareholders or the decision of the sole shareholder,
- the updated articles of association,
- the standard declaration on own responsibility regarding the authorization of operation signed by the associates or administrators,
- any other authorizations provided by special laws.
We can help you with:
- Drafting and legal certification of the documents (decision of the general meeting, decision of the sole shareholder, articles of association),
- Completion of all applications and forms for registration of the claim,
- Submission of the file to the Trade Register,
- Delivery of final documents.
For any other information, please contact us.
“Andreea Sersea” Law Office
Zefirului Street, No. 19, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
lawyer in Romania