Civil law is one of the most complex and vast areas of law that establishes the patrimonial and non-patrimonial relations between natural and / or legal persons.
The Civil Code includes rules starting from the marital status of persons, to family relations – marriage, divorce, rights and obligations regarding minors, to special contracts, the right of ownership over movable and immovable property, inheritance, contractual liability and all legal institutions related to these areas.
Our law firm offers legal advices and assistance, but also and representation before the courts, as well as other public institutions and authorities, in the following situations:
- Real estate – legal advices or any type of claims regarding real estates properties
- Judicial separation
- Succession (inheritance)
- Opposition to enforcement
- Concluding and executing different types of civil contracts: sale-purchase, mortgage, loan, exchange, lease, mandate
- Termination of contracts
- Debt recovery
- Delinquent civil liability
- Contractual civil liability, etc.
“Andreea Sersea” Law Office
Zefirului Street, No. 19, Sector 2, Bucharest
+40 0773 340 401